Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2016

Introducing: The Tabula Rasa Project

No, I am indeed NOT gonna move. BUT: As rearranging our furniture very #minimalistic after the living room has been painted was such a success, I decided to play a very funny game: if painting  the living room helps becoming minimalist within 2 hours, why not PRETEND a move with the rest of the house?! 

So: the idea is to pack all the rubbish of every single room in the house into boxes, clean the room, unpack what we actually do need, set a date - say during Xmas holidays - and then just throw away or donate all the stuff we did not need until then. Sounds like a plan! My journey into liberty! 

As readers might guess, I am not that kinda gal being willing to wait and work step by step, then wait again ... . Plans are made to implement them the moment they come to my mind. Immediately. And if it's late at night. No need to sleep over a decision, sleep will never change a thing, but make me loose time.

Unfortunately at this very momento my motivation to start working is like that of a slice of bread being eaten! Hell, NO! I am on vacation this week, being sort of annoyed by the fact that it's already wednesday - four days of vacation kind of passed without having been used properly.

Maybe my lack of motivation is justified in the fact of me reducing sugar wherever I can. Suppose I am a junkie on sugar withdrawal.

Anyway ... to get back to my plan: as I cannot completely clean room by room and set it up new, I thought it might work best for us to collect the trash from all counters and desks and wardrobes and whatever, put it into boxes and maybe start a tiny bit decluttering, whatever can be decluttered without big effort.

In the next step I will go a bit deepler by decluttering every single wardrobe, desk and such in the house. And then finally the big challenge of decluttering the basement and turning it into .... ?!?

Follow me on Instagram: #thetabularasaproject and soon on Twitter again.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Platz für deine Gedanken zum Thema: